Sunday, April 18, 2010





A few days before Eve was born Samuel asked if he could hold her when she got here. But when Ian brought them up to the hospital Samuel wouldn’t hold her because he didn’t want her to cry. But to my surprise Ethan wanted to hold her. When Ian held Samuel up to see Eve for the first time the look on his face said that he had just seen the most amazing thing. For months I had told him that his sister was in my belly and that when she got big she would come out and when he saw her, his face showed that he knew that was his sister. Over the last few days he has continued to surprise me with how protective he is. He has to make sure she is ok, and he doesn’t like it when visitors hold her; actually slapped a friend’s hand a way when she touch Eve.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! That's so sweet! You've got a cute little family there! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'l glad that the boys have taken well to having Eve around!

    ReplyDelete